** At this very moment a student is in my office calling me a ‘loser’ and ‘wack’. Standard Friday.
I have not captained a sporting side since De La Salle played St James in a C grade game of football. That was back in 1998, we won by 10 goals and I did not get a kick. As you may have noticed I’m a man of few words. So I will make this short.
Gasometer vs. Pinnacle
- Fielding – unbelievable performance
- Field placing – I did absolutely nothing but Jay’s fly slip idea paid off immediately
- Keg and Sound System – Shadow Electric vibes and bourbon soundtrack
- Batting – Tuesday, Alex, Dutchy and Local all contributed with big scores
- Kids watching the game – “That’s not real cricket Dad!”
- Bowling – Alex and Snipper dominated with the ball
- Jay’s diamond duck – No explanation needed
An excellent all round performance. Thanks everyone for the support!