(contributed by Ed)
anyway, for inspiration and as it’s 40 years of 50 over cricket (and its friday afternoon) I’ve replaced you all in the lineup with the player who best represents you
1. I’m here so hail (Amir Sohail) classy batsmen, handy spinner
2. Cath – Micheal Clarke as he bats like a girl….
3. J Bomb – Jaques Kallis – have you ever seen them together in the same room………..
4. Mo – Ian Chappell – doesn’t even walk when his been given out
5. Gregor – Shahid Afridi (handy but not as classy as Amir Sohail)
6. Big Dog (c) – Eddie Hemmings
7. Jazzron (wk) – Rodney Marsh (he also didn’t like being called Jason)
8. Rob – Tim Zohrer jack of all trades, was also leaning towards Hilfanhaus – cheap tailend wickets
9. Pup – Luke Butterworth
10. Chooka – Andrew Flintoff likes to bowl, bat, booze
11. Horse – Jimmy Barnes
12. Bad Boy – The Enigma – David Boon. Sweats pure Alcohol
The Rev – Devon Malcom, one day in his career he will destroy the opostion, everyother day will be ordinary : )